Easter in South Dakota


On Easter Sunday in the United States, the Easter Bunny visits and brings baskets full of candy and toys. 

My brothers and I are opening our Easter baskets in this photo.

The Easter Bunny also hides eggs.

This is me when I was a little girl. I am hunting for eggs in my house.

After the Easter egg hunt and baskets, we get dressed up and go to church.

Here are my brothers and me before church.

This is my church.


One Easter we had a very big snowstorm. Instead of a snowman, we made a Snow Bunny.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

O teu comentario será revisado e publicado en breve.

Grazas pola túa participación.

24 DE OUTUBRO DÍA DA BIBLIOTECA

                                                                                       #DíaDasBibliotecas #SempreAoTeuCarón Cada 24 de outu...